Avira Software Updater for Windows
Avira Software Updater, version 22.214.171.124092 has been released on August 9th, 2017.
- Redesign “Buy-View”.
- Upgrade button (orange, top-right) does not open a link anymore, just send a command to connect!
- Fixed DPI-Problem (DPI> 100%) on Ad-Container.
Avira Software Updater, version 126.96.36.199024 has been released on April 25th, 2017.
- Updated to CefSharp 55.
- Fixed ACL's.
- Launcher integration via ACP.
- Improved Telemetry.
- This update does not contain bug fixes.
Avira Software Updater, version 188.8.131.5210 has been released on March 24th, 2017.
- Implementation for Avira Prime.
- Added overlay for migration.
- Fixed several minor bugs.
Avira Software Updater, version 184.108.40.206736 has been released on March 3th, 2017.
- Intergrated the latest Version of Shavlik SDK.
- Licensing mechanism changed to per-user license (support for prime).
- Add PuTTY and Notepad++ to managed software list (new in Shavlik Catalog).
- Now using Avira.Core rather than Avira.OE.WinCore (Obselete).
- Fixed exception during scan (broken registry entry).
- Add service recovery options to setup.
- Minor localization changes.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
Because of vulnerabilities in applications, so-called zero-day exploits can exploit these vulnerabilities and infect the computer with malicious software.
The Avira Software Updater Pro automatically searches for software updates from more than 120 of the most popular programs, and gives users access to the latest available versions.
The free version will notify the user where to find the updates on the manufacturer's website, so that it can install them manually.
The Pro version installs existing software updates automatically or with just one click.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 7 and higher