Avira Password Manager for iOS
Avira Password Manager Release
- GENERAL INFORMATION
Avira Password Manager, version 0.4.1.557 has been released on December 12th, 2016 in English and German.
Avira Password Manager creates and stores absolutely secure passwords, automatically logs you into your online accounts, and synchronizes automatically between smartphones, iPhone, iPad and PCs as well as browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Scout).
The app uses the Touch ID function on the iPhone and iPad and allows you to replace the master password with your fingerprint.
The passwords cannot be viewed by anybody nor by Avira. You only have access, with your master password.
- Creates secure passwords.
- Passwords will be automatically stored when logging into web pages.
- Automatic login for online accounts (Autofill function).
- All passwords are protected by a master password that only the user knows. This ensures an unlimited number of online accounts with individual passwords. Each individual password is encrypted with the AES 256-bit standard.
- Existing passwords from other password managers and applications (e.g. in the browser) can be imported as CSV files.
- Stores and synchronizes passwords automatically between multiple devices (such as Windows PC and iPhone) and operating systems (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android).
- Convenient management of passwords via a central online dashboard.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- 8.0 and higher