In case you experience any issue with one or more programs after using the System Speedup repair option, it might be due to a clean-up of the registry. This can cause under certain circumstances unwanted changes and could, in the worst case, render the program unusable. To correct this issue, restore the changes made by the application.
- Double-click the System Speedup icon in the lower right hand taskbar.
- Click the Tools icon → Backup → Restore Changes.
- The "Undo changes" window opens and lists all changes that have been made in the registry.
- Select the registry state you want to restore and click Undo changes.
- Confirm the next dialog with OK.
- The backup of the registry entry has been restored successfully.
To avoid in future registry changes in certain programs, please exclude the program files from the clean-up process of System Speedup.