In case you experience any issue with one or more programs after using the System Speedup repair option, it might be due to a clean-up of the registry. This can cause under certain circumstances unwanted changes and could, in the worst case, render the program unusable. To correct this issue, restore the changes made by the application.
- Open Avira Connect and klick Avira System Speedup Pro Open.
- Click the Backup and Restore icon.
- Click Open in "Restore Changes".
- Click Yes to accept the User Account Control.
- The "Undo changes" window opens and lists all changes that have been made in the registry.
- Select the registry state you want to restore and click Undo changes.
- Confirm the next dialog with OK.
- The backup of the registry entry has been restored successfully.
To avoid in future registry changes in certain programs, please exclude the program files from the clean-up process of System Speedup.