It is not mandatory to have an Avira account to activate or renew your Avira license. Avira Antivirus offers the possibility to activate or renew a license also via the user interface.
- Click the Avira icon in the system tray to open Avira.
- Locate your Antivirus and click Open.
- Click in the upper right corner the question mark icon → License management.
- Once the license wizard opens, you have the option to activate or extend your avira license.
- Follow the wizard to finish the process.
For further information regarding your Antivirus product version, virus definition file, license validity, etc., click in the upper right corner of the Antivirus user interface the question mark icon → About Avira Antivirus.
If you have lost your activation code, please read the article "How do I request a lost Avira license?" which explains where you can find your activation code.