This procedure applies to any of the following scenarios:
- You have tested the Avira product for free and you have now bought a license.
- You want to manually update the expiration date of your product based on your new purchase.
- You are unsure if you are running the correct product version.
- You are (re)installing an Avira product.
- Log in to Avira Connect.
- Go to the section Products → Active Products.
- Click the “i” button next to the product name.
- Click Download.
- Your download will start automatically.
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
The installation file already contains the license information.
No additional activation is required.