The Avira Antivirus Security app is suitable for use on most Android Smartphones, tablets and phablets. Unsupported telephony function in tablets will be automatically deactivated in the app.
Avira Antivirus Security for Android works on a multi-user device only if you are logged in as primary user.
Install and register
- Go to Google Play and install the app.
- Once the installation is complete, open the app.
- A brief overview of the included functions is displayed. Tap Skip.
- Tap the menu drawer icon in the upper left corner.
- Tap Account → Register with an email address.
- Enter your email address and password and tap Log in.
- Once registered the app is displayed as “Antivirus Security Pro”.
- Tap Perform your first scan.