Avira System Speedup can reduce the time your device takes to boot. The Boot Optimizer analyzes the applications and services that your device starts while booting. All non-essential services will be identified and stopped with the next boot process.
Optimize the boot time
- Click the Boot Optimizer icon in the left navigation bar.
To undo changes made during the process, System Speedup has to create a restore point before optimizing. Click the Arrow symbol of the Analyze button and make sure the check mark is activated.
- Click Analyze.
- Once the analyze process has been carried out, the device startup list will be displayed. The recommendations are highlighted green in the “New Status” column.
An alternative startup can be set by clicking the drop down menu.
- Click Next to update the startup status.
- Select the boot time optimization level. (available only for Pro version)
- Click Optimize.
- The changes will take effect with the next reboot.