The Automatic Payment Renewal service is a convenient way of having your software license(s) renewed prior to expiration, without having to remember the date or go through the entire purchase and activation process.
Automatic-renewal is only available for customers that bought the Avira product in our Online Shop.
Customers who bought an Avira product by retail cannot use the automatic-renewal process. This is because we do not have the payment information (credit card number, banking information etc.), which are mandatory to use automatic-renewal.
You will NOT receive a new activation code. The existing one will be still valid after the renewal process!
- 35 days prior to license expiration, we will charge you the renewal fee based on the payment information you provide now.
- Your license will be renewed for the license term of your previous license, and the remaining runtime on your current license will be added to the new license. The amount charged will be the product’s standard retail price at the time of renewal.
- If the payment is successful, the product will automatically update with the new license. There’s nothing else you need to do!
- If for some reason the payment is not successful, we will let you know so you can make the payment yourself and enjoy uninterrupted protection.
The automatic renewal works only with the latest product version.
If you like to change your account and payment information (bank details, credit card number etc.), please get in contact with our partner Cleverbridge.
As partner of Avira, Cleverbridge is responsible for the ordering process over the Avira Online Shop and for handling the payments.
- Affected products
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013
- Avira Antivirus Pro
- Avira My Account
- Avira Optimization Suite
- Avira Internet Security
- Avira Internet Security Suite
- Avira Family Protection Suite
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite