The Automatic License Renewal service is a convenient way of having your software license(s) renewed prior to expiration, without having to remember the date or go through the entire purchase and activation process.
If your license renewal subscription is enabled, the license expiration date is displayed 35 days prior to the real expiration date. Thus, a smooth transition can be ensured at a license renewal. The remaining runtime of the current license will be added to the new license.
The Automatic License Renewal is only available for customers that bought the Avira product in our Online Shop.
Customers who have purchased an Avira product by retail cannot benefit from the Automatic License Renewal because Avira does not have your mandatory payment credentials.
The Automatic License Renewal process extends the validity of your existing license.
You will NOT receive a new activation code.
- 35 days prior to license expiration, we will charge you the renewal fee based on the payment information you provide now.
- Your license will be renewed for the license term of your previous license, and the remaining runtime on your current license will be added to the new license. The amount charged will be the product’s standard retail price at the time of renewal.
- If the payment is successful, the product will automatically update with the new license. There’s nothing else you need to do!
The automatic renewal works only with the latest product version.
If you like to change your account and payment information (bank details, credit card number etc.), please get in contact with our partner Cleverbridge.
As partner of Avira, Cleverbridge is responsible for the ordering process over the Avira Online Shop and for handling the payments.
- Affected products
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013
- Avira Antivirus Pro
- Avira My Account
- Avira Optimization Suite
- Avira Internet Security
- Avira Internet Security Suite
- Avira Family Protection Suite
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite